The human body is designed to heal and rejuvenate itself, but over time this process can slow, no longer working the way it should. As you age, your tissues lose the supple, elastic quality it had when you were young. The aging process affects all areas of your body.
Our PRP injections in Newport Beach use your body’s own blood cells to boost and revitalize the natural regeneration process to restore tissue flexibility, health, and strength.
What is platelet rich plasma, and why is it good for me?
Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is a purified portion of your blood that contains a high concentration of platelets – cells in your blood that trigger healing and growth. PRP injections begin by drawing blood from your arm and putting through specialized equipment that purifies the blood and creates a concentrate of platelets, for a natural “booster shot.” Once the PRP is prepared, it can be used to restore vitality to the intended area.
PRP Breast Lift
A PRP breast lift (or “vampire breast lift”) is a natural means of increasing your breast size. This is a minimally invasive and non-surgical alternative to traditional breast enhancement procedures that rely on incisions, surgeries, and implants. During this procedure, PRP is drawn from a sample of your blood and strategically injected into your breasts to encourage the growth of new tissue. As your body responds to the growth factors over time, you’ll start noticing gradual enhancements in your breasts’ shape and appearance.Learn More
PRP Hair Restoration
PRP hair restoration is another non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment in which blood is drawn from your body, purified to isolate the platelet-rich plasmas, and then injected into the scalp. PRP contains growth factors that increase blood supply to your scalp and activate your hair follicles, encouraging hair growth. PRP hair restoration can help you achieve a full head of dense and voluminous hair and is most effective in the early stages of hair thinning or loss.Learn More
PRP Butt Augmentation
PRP butt augmentation is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure that enhances the shape and contours of your buttocks. During the procedure, a sample of blood is drawn and run through a centrifuge to isolate the platelet-rich plasmas with the growth factors. These are purified and injected into your buttocks to encourage the growth of new tissue and give your buttocks a natural lift, making them appear well-contoured and more prominent.Learn More
PRP for Scars and Stretch Marks
Platelet-rich plasma derived from your blood contains growth factors. When injected into the regions around scars and stretch marks, the growth factors activate your body’s skin cell regeneration and collagen formation response. As your body produces collagen and fresh skin cells, they heal scars and make stretch marks shrink. Over time, PRP can significantly reduce or eliminate scars and stretch marks.Learn More
PRP Vaginal Rejuvenation
PRP vaginal rejuvenation is best known as an "OMG-Shot". The “O” in “OMG-shot” refers to “orgasm.” As the tissues age, response diminishes, along with natural moisture. This natural therapy triggers tissue regeneration, which grows new nerve endings and strengthens existing ones.Learn More
What are the benefits of PRP injections?
Because the injections are entirely made up only of your blood, there is no risk of an allergic reaction or infection – it’s a safe, effective procedure performed with a concentration of natural healing cells.
Platelet rich plasma injections provide many benefits in anti-aging and tissue renewal:
- Our PRP injections in Newport Beach offer natural rejuvenation. Instead of using foreign substances to supplement the natural processes of your body, PRP injections enhance your body’s ability to heal and regenerate for long-lasting, noticeable results.
- The results last. Results from PRP injections can last up to two years, with some benefits continuing beyond that.
- PRP injections are safe. Because we aren’t putting anything foreign into your body, the risks associated with PRP injections are minimal when compared with other treatments.
- Results may require a series of treatments; however, many other types of treatments procedures are surgical, requiring lengthy and painful recovery times. PRP injections work with your body’s natural healing capacity to restore the strength and response of your tissues.
Am I a candidate for PRP injections?
You may be a candidate for one of our PRP treatments if you want to achieve:
- Restored hair
- Smooth skin without scars or stretch marks
- More youthful skin without fine lines and wrinkles
- Naturally enhanced breasts without implants or surgery
- Naturally enhanced buttocks without implants or surgery
- Increased sensitivity and sexual response
- Tighter, firmer vaginal tissue
- Relief from minor urinary incontinence
- Relief from pain during intimacy
Contact us today!
If you are looking for a more natural, non-surgical solution to any of the above, we are proud to be able to offer PRP treatment in Newport Beach at Restore Med Clinic. We bring the most modern and effective regeneration therapies to fight aging, chronic pain, and the most personal issues that impact your self-confidence and happiness. We work to rejuvenate your body’s natural ability to restore itself – painlessly and effectively. You can be confident that we will give you the help, comfort, and care that you deserve.
Thursday, January 13, 2021 From 6pm - 8pm
Join us for our anniversary celebration with champagne, exclusive savings, treatment giveaways, gift baskets, and much more!