What do facials treat?
Among the most common concerns that our patients choose to have facials to correct are poor skin tone, evidence of aging, deep dehydration, fine lines, wrinkles, and more. Our facials are highly effective in moisturizing and tightening skin and delivering a brighter and smoother complexion.
Whether you are interested in tackling dry and lackluster skin or turning back time by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, we can tailor a facial to suit your skin and its needs.
Benefits of a custom facial
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Cleanses and opens clogged pores
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Clears away acne and blackheads
- Moisturizes the skin to make it look youthful and smooth
- Helps you achieve a smooth and glowing complexion
- Allows skincare products to penetrate into deeper layers of your skin
Choosing the right facial
Choosing the right facial means finding the best treatment for your unique skin condition and concerns. If you have oily skin, we offer a moisturizing facial that will help repair damaged oil glands. If you are looking to tighten and firm up loose skin, our skin expert can customize a hydrating facial that delivers immediate and long-lasting results.
Restore Med Clinic’s Custom Facial Menu
At Restore Med Clinic, our custom facials:
- Have a treatment time of 45 minutes
- Are customized to each individual
- Are great for all skin tones and skin types
- Cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate, and provide anti-aging benefits
- Feature cool globes, aromatherapy, neck and shoulder massages, and more
- Use medical-grade skincare products from Epionce and ZO Skin Health
Perk Up Your Facial With These Add-Ons
- NuFACE Microcurrent Lift: An FDA-cleared advanced facial toning device that helps improve contour and tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Microchanneling: A sterile stamp with 0.25mm needles is used to create small channels in the skin. This allows the skin to achieve better product absorption while stimulating collagen production.
- LightStim therapy: FDA-cleared LED therapy that destroys acne-causing bacteria and reduces fine lines by stimulating collagen production.
When should I get a facial?
To maintain healthy and smooth skin free of acne and other common concerns, you should likely consider having a facial once every three to six weeks. It is also advisable that you visit Restore Med Clinic’s expert esthetician if your skin condition changes, whether that means it feels drier or more oily or has become more dull or lackluster than it once was.